Friday, October 4, 2013

JustRite Papercraft October Release - Special Delivery Clear Stamps

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day 5 of the Justrite Papercraft October Release. Today we are introducing a beautiful stamp set called Special Delivery Clear Stamps, this set has 24 clear stamps that are perfect for baby showers or the arrival of a precious baby. For my card I also used the new Vintage Labels Six Dies.






These are the Justrite Papercraft stamps and dies I used for my card:

  Special Delivery Clear Stamps    Vintage Labels Six Dies


To make a Center Step Card, follow the instructions by clicking HERE. I used pink cardstock for the card base and for the panels I used designer cardstock. I distressed and colored the edges with Distress Inks.
I used the largest die from the Vintage Labels Six Dies set to die cut the frame for the sentiment. The sentiment from the Special Delivery Clear Stamps set was stamped on natural white cardstock with black ink and die cut with Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small. I used foam squares to adhere both to the center of the card.
I stamped the stork, booties, girl banner and rattle on natural white cardstock with black ink. I fussy cut all the images and colored them with Copic markers. I used foam squares to adhere to card as pictured.
The flowers were die cut with Spellbinders Carnation Creations and the leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Botanical Swirls and Accents.

Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Special Delivery Clear StampsVintage Labels Six Dies.
Spellbinders Dies: Carnation CreationsBotanical Swirls and AccentsClassic Ovals Small.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Delight Paper Collection, Neenah Papers Natural White Cardstock, Pink Cardstock, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad, Copic Markers, Ranger Distress Inks,

Be sure to visit the brand new JustRite Papercraft Website and JustRite PaperCraft Blog. For more inspiration visit the links below to see the beautiful projects the Design Team members have created.

Marisa Job (here)


Thanks for visiting! Hugs! 

Marisa


5 comments:

  1. Ciao dear Marisa...
    this card for baby girl is delicate and refined at the same time...very beautiful...
    a big kiss Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was eyeing that stamp set yesterday! You've really made it come to life! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa
    Gorgeous card and beautiful sentiment.
    Best wishes
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card, I love how you've used such neat vintage elements from the JR set to create a very timeless and elegant card. Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!