Welcome to day three of the JustRite Papercraft December Release. Today we have a beautiful set of 12 cling stamps to share with you called Grand Thank You Cling Stamps. I decided to make an easel card to showcase the Thank You sentiment on the front of the card and You Are a Blessing inside the card.
1. Cut a double sided 12" x 12' designer cardstock in half to 6" x 12".
2. Score at 3" and 6", fold card to make a 6" x 6" card base.
3. Die cut two of the largest Spellbinders Gold Majestic Circles using designer cardstock. Stamp Thank You sentiment from the Grand Thank You Cling Stamp set with black ink. Glue both pieces together and adhere to lower half of the card front below the score line and fold to make the easel.
4. Stamp You Are a Blessing on designer cardstock and die cut with the largest die from the Vintage Sentiment Tag Dies set. Adhere to inside of the card using foam squares. This is also where the easel fold will rest.
5. Die cut flowers using Spellbinders Rose Creations and natural white cardstock. Color edges with distress ink, shape and layer to form flowers. Glue to card as pictured.
6. Die cut leaves and swirls with Spellbinders Sprigs and natural white cardstock. Color leaves and swirls with distress inks and glue to card under flowers.
7. Make a ribbon with seam binding ribbon and attach to card.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Firefly Paper Collection, Neenah Papers Natural White, Rangers Distress Inks, Foam Squares, Seam Binding Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.
Be sure to visit the following links to see the beautiful projects the JustRite Papercraft design team members have created.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!