Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite Papercraft February Release. Today we are showcasing a beautiful set of 27 clear stamps called Welcome Spring and a coordinating set of dies called Nested Clouds and Tag Dies.
1. Card base is 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" in green cardstock.
2. Next layer is 6 1/4" x 4 1/4" in pink cardstock.
3. Die cut Spellbinders Crisscross in white cardstock and adhere to card. Embellish with rhinestones.
4. Stamp images from Welcome Spring on natural white cardstock and die cut with coordinating die from Nested Clouds and Tag Dies. Color images with Copic markers and adhere to card using foam squares.
5. Stamp Happy Easter sentiment from Welcome Spring and die cut with coordinating die from Nested Clouds and Tag Dies. Adhere to card using foam squares.
6. Die cut flowers using Spellbinders Rose Creations, embellish with rhinestones and attach to card. Die cut leaves with Foliage and attach to card under flowers.
7. Make a bow with silk pink ribbon and attach to card as pictured.
JustRite Papercraft: Welcome Spring, Nested Clouds and Tag Dies
Spellbinders Dies: Crisscross, Rose Creations, Foliage
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Green and Pink Cardstock, Memento Black Ink, Copic Markers, Rhinestones, May Arts Pink Silk Ribbon, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the links bellow for more inspiration.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!