Welcome to Day One of the JustRite Papercraft April Release. Today we have 2 beautiful sets to showcase, Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags Clear Stamps and coordinating SVG Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags Digital Cut File Download and Burlap Cling Background Stamp. I also used Vintage Tag Dies.
JustRite Papercraft is having a great sale on Faber-Castell products!
1. Make a 6" x 6" brown card base. Using natural white cardstock, cut a 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" panel, emboss with an embossing folder, color embossed areas with distress ink, distress edges and adhere to card base.
2. Cut a 4" x 5" panel, stamp with Burlap Cling Background Stamp using distress brown ink. Mat background with brown cardstock and adhere to card.
3. Stamp tag and sentiment, color with Spectrum Noir markers, die cut with coordinating tag die from Vintage Tag Dies. Adhere to center of card using foam squares.
4. Cut flowers and leaves using SVG Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags Digital Cut File Download and then stamp flowers and leaves on the coordinating cut files. Color with Spectrum Noir markers and adhere to card using foam squares.
5. Make a brown bow using seam binding ribbon and attach to card.
JustRite Papercraft: Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags Clear Stamps, SVG Applique Flowers & Vintage Sentiment Tags Digital Cut File Download, Burlap Cling Background Stamp and Vintage Tag Dies.
Other Supplies: Neenah Natural White and Brown Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Spectrum Noir Markers, Embossing Folder, Brown Seam Binding Ribbon.
Be sure to visit the JustRite Papercraft Blog and the links below for more inspiration:
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!