Heartfelt Creations invites you to take time to smell the flowers with the release of the Arianna Blooms Collection. Step away from the hustle and bustle as you enter a peaceful garden that winds its way through flower strewn paths in sunny hues of yellow, pink and green and richly hued background papers that are reminiscent of shaded bowers. Hand drawn stamps plant seeds of inspiration with images of bird houses, cottage gardens, artfully arranged florals and elegant sentiments. The Arianna Blooms die allows you to create five blossoms with one pass through your cutting machine while the Arianna Lace die contains intricate flowers, lacy doilies delicate foliage, corners and page accents. Refresh your spirit and let your creativity flourish with the Arianna Blooms collection.
Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by June 17th and you will be eligible to win the entire collection valued at $210.90.
Memories are Forever Gift Box
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:
Other Products Used:
Neenah Papers Natural White and Green Cardstock, Pink Metallic Cardstock, Foam Squares, Ranger Distress Ink, Glue, Tape Runner.
1. Gift box is 3 ½” x 2 ¼ “. Using largest die from the Gift Ensemble Die set, die cut 4 pieces using pink metallic cardstock. Fold at creasing lines and glue lacey sides together to form box. Fold top and bottom flaps at creasing lines and close by overlapping flaps and tucking the last flap under the first one.
2. Cut 4 panels using Arianna Blooms Paper Collection measuring 3 3/8” x 2 1/8”, color edges with distress ink and glue to gift box sides.
3. Stamp Arianna Blooms with pink ink onto natural white cardstock. Die cut with coordinating Arianna Blooms die. Color flowers with distress ink, shape and then layer petals using glue.
4. Die cut decorative flower piece from the Arianna Lace die set with green cardstock and glue under flower. Adhere flower to top of box.
5. Die cut 4 leaf swirls from the Arianna Lace die set with green cardstock. Glue swirls and small flowers to each side of box.
6. Using the ticket stub die from Luggage and Tags die set, die cut one ticket from the Arianna Blooms Paper Collection. Adhere to box with foam squares.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!