Welcome to Day One of the JustRite Papercraft November Release. We have a beautiful set to showcase called Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps. I stamped the large flower image as the focal point of my card and a Thank You sentiment.
1. Cut a 6" x 12" piece of kraft cardstock, fold in half to make a 6" x 6" card base.
2. Using designer paper, cut 3 square layers measuring 5 3/4", 5 1/4" and 4 3/4". Distress edges and adhere to card.
3. Stamp large flower image from Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps on top layer using black ink pad. Color image with Spectrum Noir markers. Stamp Thank You sentiment in black. Stamp smaller flowers around main image in a lighter shade of pink to make background.
4. Using Spellbinders Pretty Petals A, Pretty Petals B, Pretty Petals C and Pretty Petals D, die cut flowers and leaves with designer cardstock. Shape flowers and adhere to card as pictured. Embellish flowers with micro beads in the center.
5. Die cut small leaves with Spellbinders Sprigs and glue to card under flowers.
6. Die cut Spellbinders Medallion Four, cut in half and tuck under front layer.
7. Make a bow with sheer ribbon and tuck under flowers.
JustRite Papercraft: Sentimental Flowers Clear Stamps
Spellbinders Dies: Pretty Petals A, Pretty Petals B, Pretty Petals C and Pretty Petals D, Medallion Four, Sprigs.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Art Journal Pad, Neenah Kraft Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Pads,
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the design team.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!