Welcome to another Wednesday with Heartfelt Creations! Today I have a Pop Up Box Card to share with you and a tutorial on how to make this project.
Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box die set, Spellbinders Grand Calibur, Neenah Papers in Natural White and Green Cardstock, Kraft Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads in Peeled Paint, Ripe Persimmon, Stormy Sky and Brushed Corduroy, Viva Pearl Pen in Cream, Silk Ribbon.
1. Die cut 4 Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up Box largest die from kraft cardstock. You can also follow instructions sheet included in package.
2. Cover all panels with Blazing Poppy paper collection.
3. Fold tabs in at the crease. Glue 4 pieces together at the tabs to form box. Fold only 3 flaps down at the crease leaving the back panel straight.
4. Die cut 3 small rectangles from the set. Fold rectangles at the creases and glue to inside of box at 5/8” intervals. These rectangles are the support for the branches and flowers.
5. Die cut scalloped borders from the set and adhere to box .
6. Stamp birds and butterflies on natural white cardstock with black ink, die cut with coordinating dies and color with distress inks.
7. Stamp flowers and leaves on natural white cardstock with black ink, die cut with coordinating dies and color with distress inks.
8. Die cut 2 tags and 2 ticket stubs from paper collection. Die cut large vine from green cardstock.
9. Shape flowers, leaves, butterflies and birds with Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and then adhere all pieces to box and flaps as pictured.
10. Embellish center of flowers with pearl pen and tie ribbon to tags.
This Flower Pop Up Box can be folded flat for mailing or storing purposes.
Be sure to visit Heartfelt Creations Blog for more Inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!