Saturday, October 17, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - Morning Splendor

Hello Friends,
Today is Day 3 of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. We have a beautiful stamp set to share with you called Morning Splendor Clear Stamps.






I started this card by creating a 5" x 6" card base from blue cardstock. I cut a smaller layer from purple cardstock and adhered to card.
For the background layer I used watercolor cardstock and Distress inks. I stamped the larger flower from Morning Splendor Clear Stamps with black ink and colored with Distress markers. I stamped the flower image a second time on another piece of watercolor cardstock. I colored the image with Distress markers, fussy cut the flowers and leaves and adhered to card with foam squares.
I also used Configurations - Lattice Arched Adornment to die cut the pretty decorative piece from blue cardstock.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Morning Splendor Clear Stamps
Creative Expressions - Craft Dies by Sue Wilson: Configurations - Lattice Arched Adornment'
Other Supplies: Watercolor Cardstock, Blue and Purple Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads, Distress Markers, Foam Squares.

Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.


Marisa Job (here)


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



6 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa
    Beautifully subtle elegance. Love it!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the overall look of this beautiful card. The color combination just catches my eye. The die cut addd5the elegant touch and your flowers are the perfect finishing touch. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love the colours you've used and the simplicity of the design. Also, your background is to die for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful background and floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hai dato alla card un aspetto vintage qualitativamente di alto livello...i colori sono sempre meravigliosi e particolari come solo tu sai fare...complimenti sinceri...un abbraccio Ada

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful. Lovely design work once again.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!