Friday, October 16, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - Framed With Love

Hello Friends,
Welcome to Day 2 of the JustRite Papercraft October Release. Today we are showcasing Framed with Love Clear Stamps, a beautiful set of 10 clear stamps. For my card I also used Grand Wedding Wishes Cling Stamps








I started my card by creating a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" card base with kraft cardstock. I cut 2 smaller layers with designer paper, distressed the edges and then adhered to card. 
I die cut the pretty background with Tonic Studios Pansy die from designer paper and adhered to card. The front sentiment was stamped from the Grand Wedding Wishes Cling Stamps set with brown ink. 
The flowers and leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Flower Play die set. I embellished the center of flowers with micro-beads. For the bow I used silk ribbon.
For the greeting inside the card I used the frame and sentiment from Framed with Love Clear Stamps and brown ink. 

Supplies:

Spellbinders Dies: Flower Play die set.
Tonic Studios: Pansy.
Other Supplies: Neenah Papers Kraft Cardstock, Prima Marketing Royal Menogerie, Micro-Beads, Silk Ribbon, Foam Squares, Ranger Distress Inks.

Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)


Thank for visiting!! Hugs,

Marisa


6 comments:

  1. This is a stunning piece! Your flowers are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning as always Marisa!! Beautifully designed and your flowers are always incredible! Beautiful inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! I love the vintage look, sweet flowers, texture and the sentiments from the JustRite stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...very pretty card with gorgeous flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the pink, pretty flowers, and die-cut overlay.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!