Thursday, November 5, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop - Just For You Card

Hello Friends,
Welcome to the November Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Karen's BlogAfter visiting me, hop over to Christy's Blog next. To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog







Spellbinders Flower Play die set:



I started my card by creating a 5" x 5" card base using pink card stock. I die cut the next layer using Just For You Pansy die set and kraft cardstock. The topper inner shape was die cut with From me to You die set in natural white cardstock. The sentiment was die cut from kraft cardstock and adhered to card using glue. 
The flowers and leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Flower Play die set. I colored the flowers with distress ink and embellished the center of the flowers with micro-beads. 

Supplies:

Spellbinders Dies: Flower Play
Tonic Studios Dies: Just For You Pansy, From Me To You.
Other Supplies: Neenah Papers Natural White, Pink and Kraft Cardstock, Ranger Distress Ink, Micro-beads.





Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa




13 comments:

  1. Stunning Marisa, love those gorgeous vintage pink hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marisa, this is so beautiful, I just love the die cuts!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Marisa...this is so soft and feminine and gloriously vintage! I love the kraft die cut layered over the pink base. Just shabbylicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card love this die layered over the pink

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm coming to your house if you are hoarding such wonderful goodies! This is an awesome card and the flowers are so shabby and chic! Wonderful creation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Marisa! Love the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Marisa, looks so calming and fresh.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stunning card. I like the background but really like what you did with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card with floral dies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card. I enjoy the subtle color combination and fantastic die cut work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card. The flowers are the bomb! I thought you were going to say they were from a supply company. Thank you for sharing with us. Germaine

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!