Thursday, January 28, 2016

JustRite Papercraft - Happy Birthday Card

Hello Friends,
I love this new die from JustRite Papercraft called Heart and Frame Dies. It is the focal point of my card. I also used Pinwheel Daisies Dies to make the flowers and Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps for the sentiment.







I started by creating a 5 1/2" x 4 1/2" card base with white cardstock. Next I cut 2 smaller panels in gold foiled and white cardstock and adhered to card base.
I used JustRite Heart and Frame Dies to cut the pretty frame and heart in gold foiled cardstock. The sentiment from JustRite Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps was embossed in Nuvo gold embossing powder. I used foam squares to adhere layers to card.
For the flowers and swirls I used Pinwheel Daisies Dies and white cardstock. I colored the flowers and swirls with distress inks. 
The bow was created with pink silk ribbon and adhered to card with hot glue. I also used Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bubblegum Blush for center of flowers and Bright Gold for the corners.


Supplies:

JustRite Papercraft: Heart and Frame Dies, Pinwheel Daisies DiesSweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps.

Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Solar White Cardstock, DCWV Foiled Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Pink Silk Ribbon, Foam Squares, Versamark, Tonic Studios Nuvo Classic Gold Embossing Powder, Tonic Studios Nuvo Crystal Drops (Bubblegum Blush, Bright Gold).

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



11 comments:

  1. Evening Marisa what a beautiful card and I love the dies you have used.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Marisa , so cool and classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply perfect! This would be ideal for my Mum's upcoming 80th birthday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love the gold foil and how you encased your flowers and heart. Delicate and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! this absolutely gorgeous, so elegant....love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, so elegant. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful and elegant. Love the pretty gold die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marisa
    Love the dies on this beautifully designed card. Stunning!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. New to your blog but must say I love your designs thanks so much

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!