Monday, January 25, 2016

JustRite Papercraft - Happy Valentine's Day Card

Hello Friends,
Today I have a card showcasing a beautiful new set called Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps from JustRite Papercraft.








I started by creating a 6" x 6" card base in natural white cardstock. I colored the edges of the card base with distress ink.
For the next layers I used Spellbinders Triple Floral to die cut the floral frame and top panels in white cardstock. 
I stamped the vines, roses, heart and sentiment from Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps with Versamark and Nuvo white embossing powder and then heat set. I used Ken Oliver Color Burst water colors and distress inks to color panels and then adhered to card base using foam squares.
The flowers and leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Flower Play from white cardstock and then colored with distress ink.
For the bow I used green silk ribbon. 


Supplies:

JustRite Papercrafts: Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps.

Spellbinders: Triple FloralFlower Play.

Other Supplies: Tonic Studios Nuvo Embossing Powder in Glacier White, Nennah Papers Natural white, Ken Oliver Color Burst Water Colors Warm, Foam Squares, Silk Ribbon, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads, Versamark, Heat Gun.

Thanks for Visiting! Hugs!

Marisa


9 comments:

  1. Woooow so beautiful...colours are amazing...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card, love the colours and your beautiful design using the die cut frame. Beautifully feminine.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marisa
    Glorious florals and terrific colour palette.
    A beautiful card!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Marisa! That is simply gorgeous, I love how your flowers match and how you created them. Did I say the card is amazingly gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pleasure it was to meet you at CHA. All your work is phenomenal, but I can't take my eyes off this one!! The colors are sensational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate!! It was great meeting you at CHA. Are you going to the trade show in Germany with Tonic Studios?

      Delete
  6. What a pleasure and honor it was to meet you at CHA. All your work is phenomenal but I can't take my eyes off this one!!! Spectacular color scheme!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!