Tuesday, January 19, 2016

JustRite Papercraft - Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers

Hello Friends,
Today I have this card to share with you created with a new beautiful set of stamps from JustRite Papercraft called Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers Clear Stamps. This set also coordinates with Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers Dies. I love to work with stamps that have a matching set of dies. For the sentiment I used Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps and for the leaves I used Open Leaf Vine Dies.








I started by creating a 6" x 6" card base from kraft cardstock. I cut 2 smaller layers with white cardstock which I water colored with Ken Oliver Color Burst water colors. 
The flowers and butterfly were stamped with Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers Clear Stamps and distress ink and then die cut with coordinating Multi-Step Butterflies and Flowers Dies. I embellished the flower centers with micro-beads and then attached to card using foam squares.
The leaves were die cut with Open Leaf Vine Dies and for the sentiment I used Sweet Flowers and Vines Clear Stamps. For the bow I used silk ribbon.

Supplies:


Other Supplies: Kraft Cardstock, Neenah Papers White Cardstock, Ranger Distress Inks, Ken Oliver Color Burst, Micro-beads, Foam Squares, Silk Ribbon. 
 
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa



9 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card Marisa, beautiful colors used and love the butterfly and flowers . x
    Take Care
    Elaine H X

    ReplyDelete
  2. All parts of this card are wonderful...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Marisa. Nice bow! Have a creative day, BJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card as usual Marisa! Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clever and beautiful like always Marisa!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marisa
    Lovely, elegant and pretty card.
    Its a great set of dies and stamps.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty. You are such a professional when it comes to making flowers. I love the bow and especially that gorgeous butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Marisa another gorgeous card you are one talented lady I love to look at your blog as you give me so much inspiration.

    Debs xxx
    {Debs Cards}


    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!