Hello Friends! I love the beautiful details of the Tonic Studios die sets I used for this card. For the background I used Intrica Beautiful Bramble Square Die Set, for the sentiment panel I used Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die Set, for the flowers I used Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony Die Set and for the leaves I used Arboreal Dream Die Set.
1. Cut a 6” x 12” piece of natural white cardstock, fold in half to create a 6” x 6” card base.
2. Cut a 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” square from green cardstock, adhere to card base.
3. Die cut Intrica Beautiful Bramble Square from natural white cardstock. Adhere to pink cardstock with adhesive sheet. Sprinkle Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Ice White on sticky areas and then adhere to card base.
4. Die cut background layers for sentiment panel with Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame from natural white, green and pink cardstock as pictured. Use adhesive sheet between front decorative frame and green background. Sprinkle Nuvo Pure Sheen Glitter – Ice White on sticky areas. Layer pieces with foam squares and then adhere to card base.
5. Die cut sentiment from pink cardstock and glue to center of card with Funky Glue Pen.
6. Die cut multiple flowers using Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony Die Set and natural white cardstock. Color edges of flowers with distress ink, shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then adhere to card using Funky Glue Pen. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Raspberry Pink.
7. Die cut leaves with Arboreal Dream Die Set and green cardstock. Adhere to card under flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Have a Beautiful Day Circle Frame Die Set - 1227E
Other Supplies: Green, pink and natural white cardstock, Ranger Distress ink Pad in Victorian Velvet, Foam Tape, adhesive sheet.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!