Today I have a card to share with you using the Fairy Reflection – Fay & May Stamp Set and coordinating die set by Tonic Studios. I also used several Tonic die sets for the oval frames, flowers and leaves.
1. Cut a 6” x 12” piece of pink cardstock, fold in half to create a 6” x 6” card base.
2. Cut a 5 ¾” x 5 ¾” piece of purple cardstock. Adhere to card base using Funky Glue Pen
3. Cut a 5 ½” x 5 ½” piece of white cardstock, emboss with Sew Pretty – Pinhole Nesting Layering Square Die Set and adhere to card.
4. Die cut oval layers with Sew Pretty – Home Sweet Home Oval Frame Die Set from pink, white and purple cardstock. Layer ovals on card with foam tape.
5. Stamp Fairy Reflection - Fay & May Stamp Set with black ink onto white cardstock. Color with Nuvo Pen Collection - Royal Purples and Rosy Pinks. Apply Nuvo Glitter Drops – White Blizzard to wings. Die cut image with coordinating Fairy Reflection - Fay & May Die Set. Adhere to center of card with foam tape.
7. Die cut two flourishes with Filigree Flourish Die Set from purple cardstock. Glue to card with Funky Glue Pen.
6. Die cut multiple flowers with Entwining Trellis Die Set - Radiant Roselily from pink and purple cardstock. Shape petals with Floral Crafters Tool Set and then glue petals together to form flowers.
7. Die cut leaves and vines with Arboreal Dream Die Set from green cardstock.
8. Adhere flowers and leaves to card using Funky Glue Pen. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops Collection – Pearl White.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Filigree Flourish Die Set – 1120E
Other Supplies: White, purple, green and pink cardstock, foam tape, black ink pad.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!