Hello friends! Today I have this vintage card to share with you. I absolutely love this die set called Greek Temple Square Layering Die Set from Tonic Studios. I usually color my flowers with distress inks but today I tried Nuvo Embellishment Mousse and I was pretty happy with the shimmer look on the flowers.
1. Create a 6” x 6” card base from natural white cardstock. Die cut 3 decorative frames using Greek Temple Square Layering die set from designer cardstock.
2. Color edges of frame with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Cosmic Brown for a vintage look. Layer decorative frames on card using foam tape for dimension.
3. Die cut sentiment with Enjoy Today die from natural white cardstock and then adhere to center of card using Funky Glue Pen.
4. Die cut flowers with Bellus Buttercup die set from natural white cardstock. Color edges of flowers with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Cosmic Brown and Bubblegum Blush using a sponge dauber. Shape flowers with Floral Crafters Tool Set. Layer petals with Funky Glue Pen to form flowers and then adhere to card. Embellish center of flowers with Nuvo Crystal Drops.
5. Die cut leaves with Acorn Swirl die from green cardstock. Glue leaves under flowers.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Other Supplies: Blue Fern Studios - Tranquility Paper Collection, Neenah Papers – natural white and green cardstock, foam tape.
For more inspiration visit the Tonic Blog by clicking HERE.
Have a great day!