1. Create a 5 ½” x 5 ½” card base from silver foil cardstock. Cut 2 smaller layers from orange and metallic white cardstock, adhere layers to card with Funky Tape Runner.
2. Die cut decorative panels from silver foil cardstock with Beautiful Banner, Archway Stripe and Rose Garden Invite Insert Die Sets. Glue decorative panels to left side of card with Funky Glue Pen.
3. Stamp banner with Wedding & Party stamp set, then die cut with coordinating die from Beautiful Banner die set. Glue banner to center of card.
4. Die cut flowers with flower die from Whimsical Frames Hello Sweetie-Pie. Color flowers with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse in Orange Blush, Royal Aubergine and Pink Flambe colors.
5. Die cut leaves with Arboreal Dream die set, color with Nuvo Embellishment Mousse Spring Green. Glue leaves on the right side of card and then glue flowers on top of leaves.
6. Embellish center of flowers and also around flowers with Nuvo Glitter Drops.
Tonic Studios Supplies:
Invite Banner Stamps- Wedding & Party – 1500E
Beautiful Banner Invite Insert Die Set – 1507E
Archway Stripe Invite Insert Die Set – 1504E
Rose Garden Invite Insert Die Set – 1505E
Whimsical Frames Hello Sweetie-Pie – 1530E
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Orange Blush – 812N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Pink Flambe – 813N
Nuvo Embellishment Mousse – Royal Aubergine – 821N
Other Supplies: Metallic White Cardstock, Silver Foil Cardstock.
Visit Blog Tonic USA HERE for more inspiration.
Have a great day!