Hello Friends! Today I would like to share this card with you created with several die sets from my upcoming Spellbinders collection called "Timeless Heart Collection". I have been having so much fun creating flowers with my new die set called Textured Flowers from this collection which works great with Foamiran and cardstock. I also used Heart Leaf Frame, Layered Leaf Vines and Double Heart Gatefold Card from my "Timeless Heart Collection" which is coming soon!
1. Create a 5 ½” x 7 ½” card base from silver foil cardstock. Cut a 5 ¼” x 7 ¼” piece from designer cardstock, adhere to card base.
2. Die cut Heart Leaf Frame from silver foil cardstock.
3. Cut a 4 1/2” x 6 ½” piece from designer cardstock, mat with silver foil cardstock and then adhere to card base using 3D foam squares. Glue Heart Leaf Frame on top.
4. Die cut flowers with Textured Flowers die set from light pink Foamiran. I die cut 5 layers of the same size for each flower. Foamiran is a paper-thin foam sheet that can be die cut using 4 layers at a time and then shaped into flowers with heat tool. See below for more information and supplier.
5. Color edges of petals with chalk inks in green, orange and magenta colors.
6. Die cut leaves with Layered Leaf Vines die set from white Foamiran. Color with green chalk ink.
7. Heat flowers one at a time with heat tool for only a couple of seconds or until petals start curling up. Twist petals together while still warm and set aside. Continue doing the same with all flowers and leaves.
8. Untwist flowers and open petals as pictured below.
9. Layer flowers together using hot glue gun and pressing together in the center with stylus. Puncture a hole in the center of flower with Tool ‘N One.
10. Gather about 6 or 7 stamens together, fold in half with thin wire. Pass stamens and wire through center of flower and then secure with hot glue at the base of the flower.
11. For the flower buds you only need 3 or 4 layers which you can warm with heat tool until they start curling up and then layer together.
12. Arrange flowers and leaves together at the top corner of card and glue in place with hot glue gun. Make a bow with silk ribbon and glue under flowers.
13. Die cut sentiment from Double Heart Gatefold Card die set using silver foil cardstock. Glue to center of card.
Heart Leaf Frame Etched Dies - S5-316
Textured Flowers Etched Dies - S5-317
Layered Leaf Vines Etched Dies - S4-795
Paper: Silver Foil Cardstock, FabScraps - Charms of Spring Paper Collection.
Foamiran: Foamiran Ireland, www.14craftbar.com – Light Pink and white Foamiran Sheets and Stamens. This is a great online store with a great supply of Foamiran and stamens in beautiful colors. They ship to the USA for a very reasonable shipping fee and it takes about a week to get here. I highly recommend it.
Scrapbook Adhesive by 3L – 3D Foam Squares and E-Z Runner Grand.
Prima Marketing Chalk Inks – Blossom Bud and Fall Leaf.
Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalk Ink – Sea Foam.
May Arts White Silk Ribbon.
Hot Glue Gun, 26 GA Floral wire.
Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week!