Every Wednesday I will be showing you my creations using Heartfelt Creations rubber stamps and coordinating dies. This week I decided to make an Easel Card, and as the focal point I am using the rubber stamp Blossom Bouquet from the Tattered Blossom Swirls PreCut Set.
5 ½” x 5 ½” Finished Card Size
1. Make Easel Card base with Pearl Metallic Cardstock (instructions for Easel Cards can be found on Split Coast Stampers), using Grand Scalloped Squares Nestability. Cut 2 Designer Paper mats measuring 5” x 5” and adhere to card base.
2. Stamp Blossom Bouquet from the Tattered Blossom Swirls PreCut set onto Natural White Cardstock and color with Copic Markers. Die cut Bouquet with Labels 20 Nestabilities.
3. Stamp and die cut Tattered Blossoms flowers, color with Copic Markers and layer on Blossom Bouquet using Foam Squares. Stamp and die cut leaves, color with Copic Markers, arrange under flower and adhere to card corner.
4. Die cut 4 Decorative Corners and attach under Blossom Bouquet. Adhere to center of card front. Embellish flowers with Pearls.
5. Stamp Thanks a Bunch sentiment and Blossom Spray on Natural White Cardstock and die cut with Label 20 Nestabilities. Color spray and distress sentiment, adhere to card using Foam Squares.
6. Make a bow with silk ribbon and attach to card. Embellish corners with Pearls. Here is the finished card:
Heartfelt Creations Products:
Grand Scalloped Squares Nestability (Spellbinders), Pearl Metallic Cardtock (Stardream), Nature Garden Paper Collection ( Prima Marketing), Natural White Cardstock (Neenah), Memento Rich Cocoa Ink (Tsukineko), Distress Ink Frayed Burlap (Ranger), Copic Markers: RV95, RV91, RV93, RV34, YG97, YG93, Pearls (Zva Creative), Silk Ribbon (May Arts), 3D Foam Squares (Scrapbook Adhesives), Nestabling (Want 2 Scrap).
I hope you are inspired to make an Easel Card, they are actually really simple to make. Please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see the other Design Team Members beautiful creations.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!