Today I would like to share with you these candy boxes that I made in no time, all the work is in the stamp and coordinating die. The beautiful stamp is from the new set Going Places Vintage Labels by JustRite Papercraft, it is perfect for Father's Day, graduations, and other occasions. The coordinating JustRite die is from the new set Vintage Label & Banner Dies, this die template set is custom designed by Spellbinders.
Here are the easy instructions on how to make the smaller box:
1. To make the box, first cut a 3 3/4" square base with beige cardstock. Score a 1/2" mark on 4 sides and cut the corners out.
2. Stamp 4 of the smaller label from the cling stamp set Going Places Vintage Labels on beige cardstock using brown ink. Die cut using coordinating die from the set Vintage Label & Banner Dies by running it through the Grand Calibur machine by Spellbinders. Glue the 4 labels on each side of the square just before the crease line as picture below shows.
3. Also die cut 4 blank labels for the inside of the box in brown cardstock. Glue brown labels on the inside of the box.
4. Color image using Copic markers. Punch small holes on each corner as picture below shows.
5. To form the basket, tie a bow in each corner using Crafter's Cord. For the tag, I used the Happy Father's Day stamp from the new set Anchors Away and die cut it with Nested Medallion Labels by JustRite Papercraft.
For the larger box, use the larger label stamp in the set and cut the square base 4 3/4" and then follow the same steps.
Here is the final project:
JustRite Papercraft: Going Places Vintage Labels, Vintage Label & Banner Dies, Anchors Away, Nested Medallion Labels
Spellbinders: Grand Calibur
Other Supplies: Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, Crafter's Cord, Copic Markers, Rangers Distress Ink Pad
Thanks for visiting! Have a great weekend! Hugs!