It is Wednesday, time for another Heartfelt Creations project! For my card, I decided to make a Center Step Card, I think it goes really well with the window. The Grand Portal PreCut Set and the matching Decorative Chateau Gate Die are one of my favorites, the shutters actually open so you can see the view behind it!
Card measures 6” x 7”
1. Make Center Step Card in brown cardstock. You can find instructions on how to make this card at Split Coast Stampers by clicking Here. I adjusted some of the measurements to make the card larger. Cut panels with patterned paper to fit front of the card.
2. Stamp gate (window view) and 2 large pots from the Doorway Trimmings PreCut set. Color with Copic Markers. Cut out large colored pots and adhere to side panels using foam squares.
3. Die cut large curved window from the Decorative Chateau Gate Die set in brown metallic cardstock. Stamp window shutters from the Grand Portal PreCut set in brown ink, cut out center and glue to large curved window die cut. Adhere to colored gate (window view) and center on the front of the card using foam squares.
4. Die cut Decorative Lace Border in brown metallic cardstock, trim upper portion of lace and adhere to bottom of card.
5. Stamp flowers and leaves in brown ink, die cut with coordinating dies and color with Copic Markers. Shape flowers and layer them using glue. Arrange on decorative lace border and embellish with pearls.
6. Stamp sentiment from Door to My Heart PreCut set in brown ink and die cut with Fancy Tags. Adhere to card using foam squares.
Products Used on This Project:
Fancy Tags One Die Set (Spellbinders), Brown Metallic Cardstock (Stardream), Organic Lace Patterned Paper (FabScraps), Natural White Cardstock (Neenah Paper), Rich Cocoa Memento Ink (Tsukineko), Brushed Corduroy and Peeled Paint Distress Ink (Ranger), Ribbon, Pearls, Copic Markers, foam squares.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see more projects the other Design Team members have created.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!