We are excited to show off the Heartfelt Creations June Release! The Garden Romance Collection is teeming with birdies, butterflies and blooming peonies. Fun bird houses, mailboxes, and trellises dot the landscape of this new set. Don't say you weren't warned- you may get butterflies in your stomach. There are 7 new PreCut Stamp Sets and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations Blog by June 19th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $141.99.
1. Card measures 5 ½ “ by 5 ½ “. Die cut card base with Grand Scalloped Squares and distress edges with ink. Cut 5”x 5” mat, emboss and adhere to card base.
2. Stamp Bird Haven image and color with Copic Markers. Die cut with circle die and distress edges. Die cut lacey circle, distress edges with ink and adhere under image. Center image on card using foam squares.
3. Stamp flowers and leaves, die cut with coordinating dies. Color petals with distress inks, shape and layer using a brad. Arrange flowers to card on top of silk bow. Die cut swirls and glue under flowers.
4. Stamp butterflies and birds and die cut with coordinating dies. Color with Copic markers and adhere to card.
5. Stamp sentiment, cut and distress edges with ink and adhere to card.
Products Used on This Project:
Other: GrandScalloped Squares, Standard Circles Small, Lacey Circles, Flora M-bossabilities (Spellbinders), Natural White Cardstock (Neenah Paper), Copic Markers, R83, RV04, Y15, G20, YG63, E30, E33, Brushed Corduroy, Worn Lipstick, Peeled Paint Distress Ink (Rangers), Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (Tsukineko).
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see more projects the other Design Team Members have created
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!