Welcome to Day Three of the JustRite Papercraft June Release! Today's release set is Christmas Vintage Labels One. This rubber stamp set is just gorgeous, perfect for all your Christmas creations. The labels in this set coordinate with the Vintage Label & Banner Dies set!!
This is the beautiful, just released Christmas Vintage Labels One stamp set and coordinating Vintage Label & Banner Die set released last May:
1. To make the basket, first cut a 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" square with beige cardstock for the base. Score a 1/2 inch mark on 4 sides and cut the corners out.
2. Stamp 4 of the smaller label from the stamp set Christmas Vintage Labels One on beige cardstock and die cut with coordinating die from the set "Vintage Label & Banner Dies". Also die cut 4 blank labels for the inside of the box in red cardstock.
3. For the handle, stamp border using "Classic Lace Edges One". The handle is about 11 inches long, so you need to stamp the border twice and glue ends by overlapping one scallop. Die cut border on both sides with Edge A from the set "Classic Edges One" by Spellbinders. Be sure to tape dies to paper before running it through the Grand Calibur machine.
4. Distress the 4 labels and basket handle with Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink.
Glue the 4 labels on each side of the square just before the crease line as picture below shows.
5. Die cut Poinsettias and leaves using Layered Poinsettia and Foliage die sets by Spellbinders. I used the smaller flower dies. Layer petals and embellish with a pearl in the center.
6. To form the basket, glue a flower in each corner holding both sides together. Attach handle to the sides with strong tape or glue. Adhere the 4 red labels to the inside of the basket, this will hide the seams and make the basket sturdier.
7. For the ornament tag and sentiment I used the stamp set Merry and Bright. Die cut ornament with coordinating die from the 2010 Heirloom Ornament set by Spellbinders.
JustRite Papercraft: Christmas Vintage Labels One, Vintage Label & Banner Dies, Classic Lace Edges One, Merry and Bright, Antique Labels One Dies
Other: Red and Beige Cardstock, Rich Cocoa Memento Ink by Tsukineko, Distress Inks by Rangers, Pearls, Silk Ribbon by May Arts, Copic Markers, Scor-Body
Be sure to visit the other JustRite designers for more great inspiration!!
Marisa Job (Here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!