Tuesday, July 31, 2012

JustRite Papercraft - Amazing Paper Grace August Release - Friendship Card

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day One of the August Release for JustRite Papercraft. Today we are showcasing Amazing Paper Grace Stamps designed by Becca Feeken. This new collection has 2 beautiful new sets and 1 background stamp that you will absolutely love. For my card I used the set called Vintage Filigree Fancies





Welcome to Justrite Stampers | Free card making idea with supply lists, scrapbooking and craft ideas with rubber stamps, clear stamps and cling stamps | Secure ordering online. | Ships in 24 hours.

For my card, I stamped the Friendship sentiment on designer paper using Versamark and black embossing powder. I die cut the image with Grand Labels Eleven by Spellbinders. Next I made another frame using Grand Labels Eleven and Classic Ovals Large and adhered to card using foam squares. 


For the flowers and leaves I used Bitty Blossoms die set by Spellbinders and arranged them on card as picture shows.



Supplies:
JustRite Papercraft: Vintage Filigree Fancies
Other: Organic Collection Paper by FabScraps, Want2Scrap Bling, Versamark by Tsukineko, Black Embossing Powder, Distress Inks by Rangers.

Here are the other JustRite designers also showing some beautiful projects on their blogs today:


Marisa Job (here)

Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa

8 comments:

  1. Marisa, Becca's stamps are really awsome and your card is so pretty. I love the vintage effect.
    Sandi K

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scallop edges of the card, so elegant and always brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are stunning stamps and you have used them to great effect!! Really love your roses with the bitty blossoms too, just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Marisa! So beautifully designed and you flowers are perfect...I need those flower lessons for sure! Blessings! Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so gorgeous! Love those new stamps and you have showcased them so beautifully! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eine wunderschöne Freundschaftskarte. Ich liebe die schönen Rosen und die herrliche Gestaltung.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have done such a wonderful job with Becca's beautiful stamps, you card is really gorgeous. As everyone else said, your flowers are amazing, I wish mine looked like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful! Each post on your blog is so gorgeous. I just signed up so I can see your posts each time! Thanks for your beautiful inspiration!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!