We are pleased to introduce the Ornamental Light Collection. This collection is a refreshing twist to the traditional Christmas genre. The Decorative Metal Fixtures Die Compliments the ornamental lights, and cheerful Christmas themed stamps giving easy detail and decoration to any project. There are 6 new PreCut Stamp Sets, one 12x12 Paper Collection, and one beautiful new exclusive Spellbinders die designed for Heartfelt Creations. Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations Blog by August 14th and you will be eligible to win the entire release valued at $145.92.
1. Card base measures 5” x 7”. Cut grey cardstock to 7” x 10”, score at 5” and fold. Cut design paper mat measuring 6 ¾” x 4 ¾” and adhere to card.
2. Die cut Floral Oval in grey cardstock and adhere to right side of card using foam squares. Stamp bird house on white cardstock with black ink, color with Copic marker and cut with oval die. Glue image on the floral oval.
3. Stamp and die cut poinsettias and leaves, color the center with distress ink and arrange on the left corner of the card. Embellish flowers with pearls.
4. Die cut metal fixture and glue to left upper corner. Stamp and die cut light fixture and adhere to card under metal fixture using foam squares.
5. Stamp sentiment and cut with an oval punch, adhere to card.
Products Used on This Project:
Floral Ovals Die Set by Spellbinders, Grey and Natural White Cardstock by Neenah, Tuxedo Black Memento Ink by Tsukineko, Scattered Straw, Black Soot and Age Mahogany Distress Inks by Ranger, Copic Markers E31, B91, G99, Pearls, Oval Punch.
Be sure to visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog to see the beautiful creations the other Design Team Members have created.
Thanks for visitsing! Hugs!