Welcome to Day 4 of the JustRite Papercraft August Release! Today we are showcasing more beautiful stamps from Samantha Walker's new stamp collection. For my card I used Botanical Swirls Labels stamp set. I love all the labels and sentiments in this set! This stamp set also coordinates with the new Botanical Swirls and Accents die set by Spellbinders.
1. Cut a piece of cardstock measuring 4 1/2" x 9", score at 4 1/2" and fold to make a 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" card base.
2. Cut a designer paper mat measuring 4 1/4" x 4 1/4", adhere to card.
3. Die cut botanical swirls for the background in brown cardstock and adhere to card.
4 Stamp label and sentiment in brown ink, die cut with coordinating die and color with distress inks.
5. Die cut and emboss medallion, color with distress inks. Adhere medallion and sentiment to card using foam squares.
6. Die cut flowers using Bitty Blossoms, ink edges and roll to form flowers. Die cut leaves using the leaf die from the Botanical Swirls and Accents set. Arrange flowers on card as pictured.
7. Make a bow using silk ribbon and adhere to card.
JustRite Papercraft: Botanical Swirls Labels
Nature Garden Paper Collection by Prima Marketing, Brown and Cream Cardstock, Distress Inks by Ranger, May Arts Silk Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store,
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!