I am thrilled to be guest blogging for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store! This online store is one of my favorites, they carry just about all the products that I love to work with. I created this card using the new Prima Divine Collection, all the products used in my card are from The Stamp Simpy Ribbon Store. This card is really simple to make, I hope you give it a try!
The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Supplies:
1. To make the 6" x 6" card base, cut kraft cardstock to 6" x 12" and fold in half. Color edges with distress ink.
2. Using Prima Divine 6" x 6" Paper Pad, cut one blue layer measuring 5 7/8" x 5 7/8", distress edges and color with distress ink. Adhere to card base.
3. Using Prima Divine 6" x 6" Paper Pad, cut second layer in peach color measuring 5 3/4" x 5 3/4", distress edges and color with distress ink.
4. Using Prima Divine A4 Paper Pad, cut 9 square images to 1 3/4" x 1 3/4". Distress edges and color with distress ink.
5. Glue square images to peach color layer as pictured below. Die cut smaller square from the Spellbinders Adorning Squares Die Set using peach color cardstock from paper pad. Stamp "Thank You" sentiment from JustRite Vintage Banners Stamp Set on one of the paper images using black ink pad, adhere to die cut and then to center of peach layer using 3D foam squares. Adhere this layer to card base.
6. For the cluster of flowers, use Prima Mini Rose Stems - Divine. Curl wires using a pencil as pictured.
7. Make a bow using Seam Binding Ribbon Sampler - Divine. Glue roses and bow to card using a hot glue gun. Embellish cluster of flowers with May Arts Pearlized String Beads. Add Melissa Frances Trinkets & Baubles Pearls to sentiment square panel.
Be sure to visit The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store for all your crafting supplies, you can also visit their Blog http://notimetostamp.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/ for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!