Tuesday, July 8, 2014

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Floral Fan Elements

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day Two of the JustRite Papercraft July Release. I just love this beautiful set called Floral Fan Elements Clear Stamps which coordinates with Vintage Fan Dies. I had fun making this card, it was actually pretty simple to make, all the work is in the stamps and dies.


 
 
 
 
  Floral Fan Elements Clear Stamps      Vintage Fan Dies
 
 
I started by making a 6" x 6" card base with natural white cardstock. I cut another 6 3/4" x 6 3/4" square and punched around all 4 sides with Martha Stewart punches. I adhered this panel to card base and then covered with designer paper.
I stamped the fan image 7 times with Versamark on natural white cardstock and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I stamped sentiment and then colored with distress ink and Spectrum Noir markers. I die cut all the fan pieces with coordinating die. I also die cut decorative pieces and attached to fan as pictured. I used silk ribbon to make bow to gather all the pieces and then adhered to card base with foam squares.
For the flowers and leaves I used Spellbinders Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Sprigs and Foliage.
 
Supplies:
 
Spellbinders Dies: Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms, Sprigs and Foliage.
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Designer Paper, Ranger Distress Ink Pads, Spectrum Noir Markers, Pearls, Foam Squares, Martha Stewart Punches.
 
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the Design Team.
 
 
JustRite Inspiration
Darsie Bruno
Michele Kovack
Eva Dobilas
Sheri Holt
Marisa Job (here)
Margie Higuchi
Kristi Schurr 
Angela Barkhouse


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
 

Marisa

 

4 comments:

  1. Marisa,
    WOW! Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Love all the detail, love the roses, love the color. Great, great, job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous! Typical Marisa style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Marisa, this is stunning. I love what you have done with the fan Die.
    Beautiful flowers as always.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marisa
    I think you had seconds at the crafting talent buffet lol! Beautiful as always.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!