Welcome to Day Seven of the JustRite Papercraft July Release. Today I'm showcasing 2 beautiful sets that go well together, Christmas Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps and Ribbons of Holly Cling Background Stamp.
JustRite is having a 20% off sale on all JustRite Dies!! Sale ends July 16th.
1. Make a 6 1/4" x 5" card base with natural white cardstock. Cut a smaller layer in red cardstock and adhere to card.
2. Stamp Ribbons of Holly Cling Background Stamp on natural white cardstock with green ink. Color with distress inks, distress edges and adhere to card.
3. Stamp label from the set Christmas Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps, die cut with coordinating die from Vintage Labels Seven Dies. Stamp sentiment in black ink.
4. Die cut 2 of the largest die from Vintage Filigree Layer Dies in red cardstock and glue behind label. Adhere label to card using foam squares.
5. Stamp flowers and leaves with Festive Poinsettia Clear Stamps on natural white cardstock with red ink. Die cut with coordinating dies from Spellbinders Layered Poinsettia Dies. Color edges with distress ink, shape and attach to card with foam squares. Embellish centers of flowers with red rhinestones.
6. Use red seam binding ribbon to make the bow.
JustRite Papercraft: Ribbons of Holly Cling Background Stamp, Christmas Vintage Labels Seven Clear Stamps, Vintage Labels Seven Dies, Vintage Filigree Layer Dies, Festive Poinsettia Clear Stamps.
Spellbinders Dies: Layered Poinsettia Dies
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural white Cardstock, Red Cardstock, Memento Black Tuxedo Ink, Ranger Distress Inks, Red Seam Binding Ribbon, Red Pearls, Foam Squares.
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration from the JR Design Team.
Marisa Job (here)
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!