Friday, July 11, 2014

JustRite Papercraft July Release - Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight

Hello Friends!
Welcome to Day Five of the JustRite Papercraft July Release. We have another beautiful set to showcase today called Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps. This set coordinates with Vintage Labels Eight Dies and also with SVG Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Cut File.

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
        Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps    Vintage Labels Eight Dies


            Stitched Vines Cling Background Stamp
 
 
 
 
For my card I decided to make an Easel Card. For instructions on how to make an easel card go HERE. After making the easel card base in yellow cardstock, I die cut 2 frames from Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence in natural white cardstock and adhered to card front and also inside of the card.
Next I die cut 2 Spellbinders Labels Twenty Eight. I stamped both pieces with Stitched Vines Background Stamp with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I colored background with Spectrum Noir markers and distress inks and then adhered to card.
I stamped label from Stitched Sunflowers Vintage Labels Eight Clear Stamps on natural white cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I die cut label with coordinating die from Vintage Labels Eight die set and colored with markers. I stamped sentiment on label and adhered to card center.
I stamped sunflowers and leaves with Versamark and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I fussy cut flowers and then colored with Spectrum Noir. I attached flowers and leaves to card using foam squares.
 
 
Supplies:
 
Other Supplies: Neenah Paper Natural White Cardstock, Spectrum Noir Markers, Ranger Distress Inks, Foam Squares, Versamark, White Embossing Powder.
 
 
Be sure to visit the links below for more inspirations from the Design Team.
 
 
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!
 

Marisa

 


10 comments:

  1. How many wonderful project Marisa...one more beautiful than the other...hugs Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card!! Sunflowers are the epitome of summer... happiness in a flower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a certain je n'est ce quoi to your work: I swear I could pick up out of a lineup. Love this so much. Now I 'need' all the supplies you used for this. Dang.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exceptional card Marisa. Phenomenal color coordination and design to this step card. You did an amazing job. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marisa,
    Awesome card, just awesome. You've done fabulous job. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning design Marisa and I love, love, love those gorgeous Fall colours you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Marisa
    Another beautiful creation. Gorgeous colour palette.
    Have a great weekend.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful card Marisa and that background stamp is just lovely,
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have made so many fabulous cards (and projects!) But this one has to be my very favorite...Stunning! And so beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Again Marisa

    This is so beautiful. My daughter in law would die for a card such as this she has an unending love of Sunflowers so I have purchased the stamps and will use your inspiration for her birthday in September. Thanks for sharing. The colours are stunning I hope that I can do something as lovely :)
    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!