Saturday, September 5, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop - Just a Note Card

Hello Friends,
Welcome to the September Craft Hoarders Anonymous Hop! You should be coming to my blog from Karen's Blog. After visiting me, hop over to Christy's Blog next. To start at the beginning of the hop, and for the full list of Bloggers, go to Gloria's Blog.








To create this card I started by die cutting the card base using Noble Dies - Classic Adorned Design from Desert Storm cardstock. The next layers were die cut and embossed using Noble Dies - Ornate Pierced Rectangles and Noble Dies - Lavish Accented Design. I used designer paper, natural white and kraft cardstock. I adhered the layers using foam squares to add dimension. The sentiment was die cut with Expressions Dies - Just a Note from black cardstock.
The flowers and leaves were die cut using Finishing Touches - Delicate FrondsFinishing Touches - Camelia - Complete Petals from designer paper. I shaped the flowers and added some color with distress inks and gesso.


Supplies:

Creative Expression - Craft Dies by Sue Wilson:
Noble Dies - Lavish Accented Design, Noble Dies - Classic Adorned Design, Noble Dies - Ornate Pierced Rectangles. Finishing Touches - Delicate Fronds, Finishing Touches - Camelia - Complete Petals. Expressions Dies - Just a Note.

Other Supplies: Neenah Papers Natural White, Black and Desert Storm Cardstock, The Paper Studio Poetic Postage Paper Pack, Ranger Distress Inks, Gesso.


Be sure to visit the links below for more inspiration.




Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog Hop List:

Gloria Stengel 
Vicki Robertson
Debbie Seyer
Ginny Nemchak (on vacation, hop on to Pam's Blog)
Pam Bray
Jacquie Southas
Glenda Brooks
Amber Milone
Tracey Sabella
Donna Idlet
Bonnie Garby
Nancy Dynes
Wendi Robinson
Teresa Horner
Kathy Clement
Jan Ennenga
Barbara Rankin
Karen Zueger-Brownell
Marisa Job (here)
Christy Houser


Thanks for visiting!! Hugs!

Marisa




25 comments:

  1. This is such a great color palette, Marisa! The flowers are amazing, and I love the layered dies! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful card!!! Gorgeous color palette and dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous creation with all gorgeous flowers and beautiful layut of wonderful dies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I just love the colors you used!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is stunning. Love those flowers and great dies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I love Sue Wilson's products.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, absolutely stunning, love, love, love, it
    Beautiful colours and design
    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Marisa! I would love to receive a note like this. Your attention to detail I always admire. I have been on the blog hop and it has been really inspiring.

    Crafty Hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a beauty. I would imagine there are a lot of hoarders. Your flowers are as stunning as always. A little different colour combination for you; I like.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Classic Marisa card , fantastic flowers and beautiful colour palette!
    XxxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really stunning Marisa, a true beauty in some of my favourite colours!!

    Sorry for my lack of visits, but I had an almost 2 month break from blogging, and though I meant to visit, life just kept getting back in the way... Things should get back to normal now...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm sorry to be so late to visit. I love your card and those flowers just make me swoon! I have just discovered Sue Wilson dies and love, love, love them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! Your designs are always inspiring. loving the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!!!Awesome flowers,great colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so pretty!!! just love your sweet flowers on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card!!! love the layers and the flowers are so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card. The color palette is to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful! just lovely. love the flower cluster

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Anyone would love to receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Between you and Glenda, I will learn a ton about flower-making! Your blooms are GORGEOUS! I love the colors you chose for this project!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautiful, Marissa! I love the mix of neutral colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card is absolutely stunning. I love all the flowers and layers, and especially the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, what a gorgeous card, Marisa!! Your handcrafted flowers are fabulous and I adore the layered die cuts and textures!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    Garden of Grace

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!