Tuesday, December 1, 2015

JustRite Papercraft - Autumn Leaves Card

Hello Friends,
Today I would like to share this card I created with JustRite Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps, coordinating dies Autumn Leaf Dies and Remember You Are Clear Stamp set for the sentiment. I love to work with stamps that have coordinating dies and this set is just beautiful.






I started by creating a 6" x 6" card base using kraft cardstock. The next layers were die cut with Spellbinders 6 x 6 Matting Basics A, I distressed the edges and adhered to card base using foam squares. I used watercolor paper which I colored with distress inks.
The leaves were stamped with Shabby Chic Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps onto water colored paper and then die cut with coordinating Autumn Leaf DiesThe sentiment from Remember You Are Clear Stamp set was stamped with black ink. The small leaves were die cut with Spellbinders Sprigs.


Supplies:

Other Supplies: Watercolor Paper, Ranger Distress Inks, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Foam Squares, Twine, 


Thanks for visiting! Hugs!

Marisa


13 comments:

  1. Hi Marisa , really like this card , the colours are beautiful and the leaf stamp and sentiments lovely.
    The design and layout are as usual superb!
    XxxRuth

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, great design...and the colors on this card are just awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marisa,
    Wow! I just LOVE what you have done with those beautiful leaves.
    A stunning card.
    Patricia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!!!!! Love the colours. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, as always. The leaves feel so real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning my friend! Love all those beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your fall colors. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful, love the colours xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card and colors. I love coordinating stamps and dies too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Marisa
    Slightly different for you, in more npmuted tones but, as always, stunning!
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an exquisite card design! I so love this!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous papers and beautiful scrapbooking design. I love it.
    Best regards Petra

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Thank you for your comments! I love hearing from you!