Writing to you from sunny California. I enjoyed making this Kensington Hand Bag by Tonic Studios, it is really quite simple, all the work is in the dies. For the flowers I used Plush Peony Die Set, I love the flowers in this die set.
1. Using Kensington Hand Bag Die Set, die cut two of the outer hand bag shaped die from designer cardstock. Fold at creased lines.
2. Die cut two of the sides from designer cardstock. Fold at creased lines.
3. Die cut decorative pieces from designer cardstock in a contrasting color. Glue to front and back of hand bag with Funky Glue Pen.
4. Assemble hand bag by attaching side tabs to front and back of hand bag with strong tape.
5. Die cut four handles from designer cardstock. Glue two handles together with Funky Glue Pen and attach to hand bag with brads. Repeat process with the other two handles.
6. Die cut multiple flowers using Plush Peony Die Set, color flowers with distress inks. Shape flowers with Floral Crafter’s Tool Set and then glue petals to form flowers. Attach flowers to front of hand bag.
7. To make the leaves, use the flower dies from Radiant Roselily Die Set to die cut leaves from green cardstock. Shape leaves and glue under flowers.
8. Embellish center of small flower and hand bag borders with Nuvo Glitter Drops.
Other Supplies: Prima Marketing Royal Menagerie Paper Collection, Tape, Rhinestone Brads, Ranger Distress Ink Mini Pads.
Visit Blog Tonic USA for more inspiration.
Thanks for visiting! Hugs!