I have another card to share with you created with Toby's Sill Die Set from the Pampered Pets Collection by Tonic Studios. I also used the Entwining Trellis Die Sets to make all the flowers and for the leaves and vines I used Arboreal Dream Die Set. This card was a lot of fun to create!! I hope you make one too.
1. To create the card base, cut an 11” x 6” piece from kraft cardstock, fold in half to make a 5 ½” x 6” card base. Cover front panel with designer cardstock.
2. Using Toby’s Sill Die Set, die cut window frame from green and kraft cardstock and 4 square window from designer cardstock. Die cut flower vase from Harvey’s Ledge Die Set. Glue pieces together with Funky Glue Pen and adhere to center of card with foam tape.
3. Die cut leaves and vines with Arboreal Dream Die Set from green cardstock. Shape leaves with Floral Crafter’s Tool Set and glue to lower left corner and upper right corner of card front.
4. Die cut multiple flowers with Entwining Trellis – Plush Peony Die Set and Entwining Trellis – Radiant Roselily Die Set from white cardstock. Color flowers with distress inks, shape with Floral Crafter’s Tool Set and then glue petals to form flowers using Funky Glue Pen.
5. Adhere flowers to card as pictured. Embellish center of purple flowers with Nuvo Glitter Drops – Purple Rain. Create some pearls with Nuvo Crystal Drops – Gloss White around flowers and leaves.
Other Supplies: Green, Kraft and Green Cardstock, Prima Marketing Royal Menagerie Paper Collection, Distress Ink Mini Pads, Foam Tape.
You can also find many of these supplies and Tonic dies at www.scrapbooking-made-simple.com
Thanks for visiting. Hugs!